Please take the time to read these simple guidelines in order for us to best assist you and your needs within the terms of our service.
1. Prices are not including 9% meals tax and are subject to change without notice. State and federal agencies are exempt only if the State or federal goverment is paying for it. Events held by third party as well as non-profit organizations are NOT exempt RSA-78-A, Rev.700
2. We reserve the right to correct printing or pricing errors.
3. Round trip delivery and transportation fee are added and based upon distance travelled and covers staff member's time.
4. Set up, removal, time and number of servers when required to be determined upon final confirmation of order.
5. An 18% service charge will be applied to the final invoice when applicable. Tips and gratuities are left at the customer's discretion and are not added to the invoice.
6. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the estimated cost is due in order to reserve the date. The balance is to be paid in full 1 week prior to the event.
7. You’re welcome to leftovers as long as you provide your own containers. All re-sellable items will remain the property of Washington Street Catering at its discretion.
8. We don’t provide tents, tables, chairs, linens, liquor, china or a DJ, customer is to provide tables for the food.
9. We and our menu are very flexible! Just ask about any special requests.
10. We accept cash, checks, debit cards and major credit cards.
11. DAMAGE: Washington Street Catering assumes no responsibility for ANY damage or loss of any merchandise, alcohol, equipment, furniture, clothing or other valuables prior to, during or after the event. We will do everything possible to ensure that all of your supplies, rentals and equipment are cared for and maintained in good working order and without any damage.
I, the client, understand that by using/ providing items I own or are providing or by hosting an event in my home/office, that accidents/breakage and damage may occur. I will NOT bill, charge or sue Washington Street Catering for any loss unless the damage or loss was caused by the willful negligent actions or conduct of Washington Street Catering or its employees.
12. LIABILITY: Washington Street Catering only liability, for third party claims, will be for actions caused by Washington Street Catering and/or the negligent conduct of its employees.
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY : Washington Street Catering assumes no responsibility for the conduct of guests, members and third parties hired to provide services.
13. UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES:The client will comply with all the laws of the United States and the State of New Hampshire, all municipal ordinances and all lawful orders of police and fire departments, and will not do anything on the premises in violation of any laws, ordinances, rules or orders. If unlawful activities are occurring on the premises, and event is cancelled, there will be no refund of any kind from Washington Street Catering to client.
14. MENU COST: All menu prices are subject to change within 14 days of your event. If a drastic change in an ingredient(s) within your menu is established you have two options.
a. A new cost (maintaining your present menu) will be assessed based on current market prices and you may agree to the new prices.
b. Substitute menu item(s) will be presented to you in order for you to maintain the agreed upon (per person/platter) menu price within your Invoice.
15. CANCELLATION BY CLIENT: All prepayments and deposits are forfeited if you, the client, cancel the event at any time. Washington Street Cateringonly will apply the entire balance of your deposits and prepayments, less $500.00 towards another event occurring within 90 days of the original event date. Subject to our availability.
All costs are subject to change.
16. CANCELLATION BY Washington Street Catering only : Once you have booked, you can consider yourself in the capable hands of a reputable caterer. Although it is unlikely and unprecedented, Washington Street Catering reserves the right to terminate this contract for good reason (extenuating circumstances). IF Washington Street Catering only terminates this contract, in writing, over 30 days prior to your event date, all deposits and prepayments will be returned in full within 10 days.
There are no hidden charges; what you see is what you get.
Not For Profit Organizations: you are still required to pay the 9% meals tax. Only local, state and federal agencies on official business meetings are exempt from that. RSA 78-A
Please fill out the form below to confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
Please note that some parties may require a signed contract